- 2 x Small Wraps (7" x 8")
- 2 x Medium Wraps (10" x 11")
- 2 x Large Wraps (13" x 14")
- 1 x Bread Wrap (17" x 23")
Reduce plastic use in your kitchen with a healthier, more sustainable way to store food. Our reusable and biodegradable wraps are the perfect alternative to plastic—for storing sandwiches, cheese, fruits, vegetables, and for covering a bowl or casserole dish.
- Washable, reusable, fully biodegradable
- Made in Vermont by a certified B Corp
- Ethically sourced ingredients
Use & Care
Use the warmth of your hands to shape Bee's Wrap around food, creating a protective, breathable seal.
Hand-wash in cool water with mild dish soap, then air dry. Avoid exposure to heat and hot water to keep your Bee's Wrap in tip-top shape.
Reuse for an entire year with regular use and good care. At the end of its life, Bee's Wrap can be composted or used as a natural fire starter.
Made in the USA with organic cotton, plant-based wax, organic plant oil, and tree resin. Contains coconut and soy.